The National Auctioneers Association Auxiliary plans to award up to three, $2,000 scholarships in July during the 64th annual International Auctioneers Conference and Show in Indianapolis. The Auxiliary Scholarship Program assists its members’ children or grandchildren as they pursue higher education. This is the Auxiliary’s 21st year to provide the awards.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
• Must be a child/stepchild or a grandchild/step grandchild of an Auxiliary member with continuous membership since Jan. 1, 2008
• Candidates applying must be graduating from an accredited high school and have been accepted into a qualified college or university undergraduate study program or a school of technology; or, candidates must have completed the past year at a qualified college, university or school of technology (undergraduate)
• Candidates can apply for this program more than once but can only be awarded the scholarship one time
• Scholarship applications will be distributed by request only with a request deadline of Nov. 1-Jan. 15
• Completed packets must be returned with a postmark on or before Feb. 15
To qualify for a scholarship packet, please email Kim Ward, CAI, BAS, CES, at email@example.com.